Monday, October 25, 2010

Barn Booty!

Violet Barn booty, that is!

Here's a list of what I bought at The Violet Barn yesterday:
Rob's Bunny Hop
Rob's June Bug
Rob's Lucky Ducky
Rob's Lucky Number
Rob's Lucky Penny
Rob's Twinkle Pink

And here are a coupla pics to show the quality of the plants they sell--These are strait home from the shop!

Rob's June Bug
(8062) 03/05/1994 (R. Robinson) Semidouble blush white sticktite. 
Variegated medium green and white, glossy, serrated. Miniature



Rob's Lucky Number
(9802) 09/14/2007 (R. Robinson) Semidouble medium-dark purple pansy/white edge. 
Chimera variegated light-medium green and white, pointed, glossy. Miniature

3 comments:

  1. I noticed that you bought the leaf chimera "Lucky Ducky". How's it growing for you? I'm curious as I just got one.

    Thanks,

    Geary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geary, sorry this reply has taken a while. It grows well for me, but would surely grow better if I would take better care of my plants haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how that goes. Mine is a very slow grower but is becoming a very attractive plant. It's definitely one of the most unique violets I know of.

    Thanks for the reply,

    Geary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...