Saturday, November 13, 2010

And Away We Go....

Well there, I finally made a blog. I kept thinking about it, and admiring everyone else's, so I finally clicked the buttons just now to set it up. I'm sure I'll be messing with it a lot (title/layout/etc) before settling on a final look. Also, even though this is my first post, I will be back-dating entries from past adventures, so keep an eye on the archive! (aka "Old News")

Besides fiddling around with this, I'm currently editing MAAVS/NYSAVS show pics and adding them to their own facebook album as I go. Check 'em out if you'd like--You don't need to be a member of facebook to look.

So much work editing pics--I feel like I'm going cross-eyed, and my mouse-hand has blisters on it. And I'm only about 1/4 of the way done between this and the Tri-State batch that I haven't even started on yet! But it's worth it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...