Sunday, October 2, 2011

Frelinghuysen Arboretum Gesneriad Society Show

Today Lenny and I took a drive up to Morristown, NJ to check out the Frelinghuysen Arboretum Gesneriad Society's annual fall show. It was a small show, but a good one!

And  the best part was that it helped put me back in the mood for plants now that cool temps and show season is upon us... That is a good thing since I felt a bit burned out on plants (and everything) over the summer. I hardly even updated this blog, and I'm sorry about that. What can I say, I hate summer so much that it makes me hate everything else too!

Bring on the cool weather and all the African violet shows and regional conventions that come with it and I am a happy girl again!










4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad you're back at it. You had a long dry spell here. Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there were more shows etc up here in the winter, I have to wait for spring...

    It's exciting to see what you don't have..... yet

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful. I'm trying to get back into collecting and growing african violets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...