Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another Visit To The Violet Lab!

It's almost Halloween, so what better time to visit a lab? But this isn't just any ole lab. I almost titled this post: "It's Not Hoarding If You Take It To Work Instead Of Filling Your House With It" but that seemed a bit wordy. But, seriously.

I've told you a little about Deb before here. So basically, I'm just gonna post pics from today's visit. We had fun chatting and repotting, and that was about it! But I also snapped MANY pics and whittled over 100 down to just under 70, and I didn't take down names because... come on. But I got you a MEGA OVERLOAD of African violet eye-candy, so please do enjoy. And note: all pics can be clicked to biggerize!































We'll now take a brief intermission for all the GESNERINERDS aka "WEED ADDICTS" out there with some Streptocarpus pics....
 
 
 

And I now return you to your regularly scheduled African violet eye-candy drool-athon!































THE END! And again, please don't ask me any of the names because I probably don't know. All I can tell you is to make friends with Deb yourself, go visit her lab, and sift thru the 10,000 plants and find out for yourself, HA!

3 comments:

  1. Oh shoot, they are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!!! It's great to see where Debbie grows all those plants and it's good that you are back in the Blogosphere again!!! - Peg C.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...