Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello From MAAVS!

Hello from Richmond, Virginia! We're here for the  Mid Atlantic African Violet Society's 2012 convention and show. If you're anywhere close by, COME SEE US!! Trust, you'll be happy you did. There are so many gorgeous show plant entries, and the sales room is full of awesome plants and supplies to buy!


We've got a nice little howd'ya do right when you walk into the hotel lobby...


I guess it's official--I'm a pretty damn good weed grower! My only little entry in the show, micro sinningia 'Lil Georgie' won best in its class! I'm soooooo psyched, I got a fancy rosette! WHOOHOO!!!

I might do a hula dance of excitement (and keeping with the show theme)! I sure hope no one has a video camera...

That's all for now, I'm the official show photographer and it's my first time doing it solo, so I really best get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...