Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Surprise Handmade Gift!

So yesterday I opened my mailbox and had a mysterious surprise package from a violet friend of mine, Melanie Gupton.
I opened it up and found this GORGEOUS little tote bag that she hand-painted just for me! With a sweet little note, too. Don't make fun of me, but I got a little teary-eyed when I saw it. Allergies. That's it. I'm allergic to emotions!

Click to biggerize--PINK flowers--SOOooo me!!
It will be PERFECT for when I am exhibiting showplants and need to carry along extra slip-pots, grooming tools, a little bag of potting mix, a bottle of water, etc. All those little things you gotta bring when you're exhibiting (which I always forget half of, and then run around in a panic trying to beg, borrow, and steal so I can enter my plants). OH MAN, I hope I have some plants for a show soon so I can use this beautiful bag! Fingers crossed for AVSA/AVSC National Convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...