Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fuzzy Foliage Business Card

I just designed a little business card for Fuzzy Foliage:
Click to enlarge

Lenny is printing me up a stack to bring when he meets me tomorrow at the Connecticut Flower & Garden Show.

Ooooooh I can't wait to go to the show--Most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing Lenny!

Rob & Olive from The Violet Barn will be there selling their beautiful African violets, and it's always great to see them too, especially after such a long break after the fall show season.

Also, we'll be spending plenty of time with our dear friend Nancy Hayes at the Windsor African Violet Society's information table helping to answer people's plant questions.

So hopefully I'll be handing out the Fuzzy Foliage card to lots of people who will want to come here and follow along!

If you happen to be at the show this weekend and get one of my cards, please leave a comment here and let me know it worked! :-)

5 comments:

  1. wonderful..I am just started my business too and those cards are so exciting..good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the show. The cards look really good. Perhaps it is time to purchase a domain name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Fuzzy Foliage cards! Hope you enjoy the show and tell us all about it afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lifeshighway--I do need to do that, yes.

    Christine--I feel terrible because I ended up being so busy at the show that I didn't even have time to snap pics to share... hopefully people aren't too mad at me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...