Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm A Calendar Cover Girl

I'm very proud to announce (or brag, show off, etc., whatever) that my photograph of Mac's Misty Meadow got the cover of the 2012 AVSA calendar!
I've also seen the inside of the calendar, and it's awesome. I have a couple other pics in there, and the rest are by Lenny Winter and Tom Glembocki. Seriously, it's THE best calendar Nancy has put together yet!
 It goes on sale at the AVSA National Convention in May and I'd really love to see it outsell all the previous calendars, just 'cos.

When pricing and ordering info become available, I'll let you know more!

6 comments:

  1. Sincere congratulations, your photo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's something to crow about! Very pretty picture. I can see why they chose it for the cover. And what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dona and HolleyGarden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool- grats

    bet that made you feel a lot better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a beauty. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Exceptional image.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...