Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm On A CD Cover!

Well, one of my African violet photographs is. Also, the CD actually dropped over a year ago, but I didn't have a blog back then. In the old days (before 6 months ago) I was pretty much limited to bragging on facebook.

So today I went to the new-age hippie-dippie store (it's a guided meditation CD) to get a pic of it on the shelves to show you. It was a cool feeling seeing my work on the shelves like that! Even if it was at the new-age hippie-dippie store. Haha!
There it is! Wedged between the 'Celtic Healing Music' and 'Manifesting Prosperity Vibrations'.

The name of the CD is Affirm: I Am and it was made by my friend Tracie O'Keefe who is awesome. If you want to meditate but don't know how to go about it and need some guidance, you should check it out! Or even if you DO know how and wanna try something new.

You know... If you're one of those new-age hippie-dippie types. ;-)

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ann-Marie!
    "If you're one of those new-age hippie-dippie types." - yah, that totally describes me - NOT! LOL! Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I hope you get many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that cover is so pretty! :O Very excellent work M3rma1d. Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana--Me either!! LOL

    VioletTiger--Thanks, I hope so too! :-)

    DakJak--The image is also printed on the disk itself, it looks very nice if I do say so myself (and I do say so... ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, what is the name of the african violet on the cover you took a picture of? I'm wondering because I might want to get that variety. :) Oh, it so majestic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O Oooh that sounds beautiful! :D Is it a mini, semi-mini,or standard violet? To me it doesn't matter what size it is. Just by the name of makes me want to get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the description from FC2:

    Thunder Surprise (9024) 03/23/2001 (S. Sanders) Double white star/blue eye, green edge. Medium green, plain. Semiminiature (TX Hyb)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you where is the best place to buy this violet online? I tried violet barn and it seems that they don't have it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure where to get it... (It wasn't my plant it was Lorna Russell's, I photographed it at NYSAVS in '09) Your best bet might be joining forums and trying to find it in a trade or something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks I'll try. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...