Saturday, May 14, 2011

Packing 'Em Up...

Well, tomorrow I take the bus to Connecticut to stay at Nancy's for the night so we can get an early start the next day to drive down to Cherry Hill, NJ for the 2011 AVSA National Convention.

I just fixed up my "fancy traveling box", a priority mailing box (with holes cut in it for pots to sit in) fitted inside bigger box to cover/carry the 8 plants I am taking. Don't know which, if any, will actually be entered into the show.

The most bloom in have on a single plant is five flowers, and one of those is about to drop so make that four. It's embarrassing, really.
Of course there are still like 5 days left until judging, but with 2 days of that being traveling (meaning limited light and just different environments) I just don't see any chance of a miracle happening.

But I know once I get to convention and see a million friends I will forget all about these dumb plants and how mean they've been to me!


4 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous from here, Ann-Marie! Best of luck with any you decide to enter, and have a fabulous time wandering around with all those kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stacy! I sure wish you were judging :-) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Ann-Marie. It's been fun learning from you these past few months as you prepared for show. I hope you're able to enter at least one of those plants in the show. If all else fails, have a great time at the Internet dinner event. I wish I could make it.

    Sending you good vibes,
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  4. You showed us that how you've been taking care of these plants with love, so I hope you're able to enter. I'm looking forward to seeing your plants at the show room.
    Best of luck Ann-Marie.

    Kiko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...